From: andrea simeoni [andreasimeon...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 5:53 PM
To: Zoltán Lajos Kis
Cc: nox-dev@noxrepo.org
Subject: Re: [nox-dev] Adding a new C component

Hi Zoltan, thank you for answering,

you give me good news, but I want to explain you what happens:

I've created a new component 'countvoncount' with the following commands

cd nox/src/nox/netapps/
nox-new-c-app.py countvoncount

at this point i launch the following (in the my nox root directory)

./boot.sh
./configure.sh

however even if such commands end without errors, when launching the component
I get that
no component description was found.

Do you have any suggestions?

Maybe the configure.sh should be launched into the build directory?
I tried it too, but get an error telling me that NOX is already configured

can you help me?

2011/8/4 Zoltán Lajos Kis
<zoltan.lajos....@ericsson.com<mailto:zoltan.lajos....@ericsson.com>>
Hi,

you only need to "remake NOX" when you add a new component. Otherwise, if you
modified the code of an already existing component, running make is enough.

Regards,
Zoltan.