Hi Ali Ahmad.

Sorry if I misunderstood your question, but I think you should configure the
IP of your router as next hop and the out port by yourself.
You can configure your router A to forward packets it doesn't know the
destination to router B, specifying the port that connect both routers.

Assuming you are using Openflow Switches as routers, you can use the struct
ofp_switch_features to obtain information about the switches in your
network. Your controller sends an OFPT_FEATURES_REQUEST message and the
switch responds with an OFPT_FEATURES_REPLY message, that contains several
informations, as the switch MAC address, number of flow_tables, port
definitions and others. I never used this, but you could take a look on it,
that can help you. With this you maybe won't need ARP to discover your
gateway MAC address.

I would also suggest you to take a look on
http://www.openflow.org/wk/index.php/OpenFlow_Tutorial#Create_Router that
can help in some way.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards.

2011/8/4 ali ahmad <aliahmad...@hotmail.com>

>  Some more things which i want to know
>
> how to find out the mac address of the gateway router without using arp??
>
> ------------------------------
> From: aliahmad...@hotmail.com
> To: nox-dev@noxrepo.org
> Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 01:26:12 +0000
> Subject: [nox-dev] next hop IP
>

>  Hi!
> I just want to know if i have to send the packet from the gatway (router)
> to another router than how will i come to know the
>  ip of the next hop(router)
>  outgoing interface(port number)

Ricardo Bennesby da Silva
Ciência da Computação - UFAM
LabCIA - Laboratório de Computação Inteligente e Autonoma