Exactly. FWIW, this is the API that the GUI uses and they were developed in
parallel. If you want to parse the flow table and act on that, you should
use that Monitoring API. If all you need to do is print it out / look at it
you might as well use the GUI directly - but it any case you can look there
for example usage (although it pretty much boils down to what Aaron said)