Hi all:
      I have a question to consult you. The NOX GUI can display a whole network
topology when run the command: ./nox_core -v -v -i ptcp:6633 monitoring
discovery topology trackhost_pktin. But it cann't update timely when a host
leave from network, in other words, the host is still in the network topology
which you can see in NOX GUI. I think it may be lack of some component when run
the command, am i right? Which one to be used and how to get it? would you like
to tell me, thank you very much~
Best Wishes

                                                                        Wang
Jian