Oh, also, there is one component that is responsible for tracking host
traffic, and that's what feeds the host information to LAVI and eventually
to the GUI
I can't remember if it is there as a dependency, so you might need to run
that manually. I think the name is "trackhost_pktin" (can't check right now
unfortunately). So maybe try adding that too after "monitoring" and
"pyswitch" ?