Ah, ok. So I'm not sure exactly how the logic that detects if a host has
been removed is implemented, as I didn't write this component. So I don't
know when the "delete" message is sent for hosts.
I could take a look and get back to you. The logic should be somewhere
inside LAVI/hosttracker, and it might be something along the lines of "if
you haven't heard any traffic from host, remove it, or 'if you hear traffic
from host X on port B, but X is registered on port A, remove it from A".

(for example - what do *you* mean when you say "when I remove the host? :).
In a physical environment, this can mean turning the machine off, or
unplugging its network cable, both of which events aren't easily detectable
from the network's perspective)