Hi Murphy,

I followed the steps in NOX wiki.

I installed NOX 0.9.0 (zaku) on a VM with Ubuntu 11.04  (Linux 2.6.38).

I first installed the dependencies with apt-get, then took the steps:
./boot.sh
mkdir build
cd build
../configure
make -j 5

The compilation finished successfully. But when I launched nox_core, it
exits with error:

NOX 0.9.0(zaku)~full~beta (nox_core), compiled Dec 16 2011 00:43:32
Compiled with OpenFlow 0x01
ERR: Unable to find a configuration file. Checked the following locations:
     -> /usr/local/etc/nox/nox.json
     -> etc/nox.json

Peng