Hi Harshil,

it might not be the simplest example, but the GUI communicates with NOX
using the messenger, so taking a look at that code might be a good starting
point.

Specifically, the file communication.py is responsible on the GUI side.
Similarly on the NOX side, the code that uses the messenger to send
messages to the GUI is inside the respective component that talks to the
GUI. The component "monitoring" is one of them.

Some of this is documented on the wiki here:
http://noxrepo.org/noxwiki/index.php/NOX_GUI#Connecting_a_subview_to_a_NOX_component