Right. Basically, the component only makes sense with the GUI, which
requires 'monitoring', which will start 'jsonmessenger' as a dependency. So
the assumption is that you run 'monitoring'. But 'jsonmessenger' should
probably be added to flowtracer's meta.json anyway.. It'd still be
meaningless to run the component without the gui, but you'd avoid this
message. BTW I think flowtracer hasn't been thoroughly tested, so use at
your own discretion:>