Hi, I'm currently not in the office. Thanks for the logging hint. I will look
further into that and keep you posted as soon as I'm back.
My module is written in Python and does some minimal logging. Maybe there is
the error. I will try to execute the same module in the old and working
environment. Thank you very much!

Bernd

Murphy McCauley <jam...@nau.edu> schrieb:

It looks like some Python component is trying to log something unprintable. Is
your prrt module in Python? Does it do any logging?

Is that the full stack trace that you pasted? It'd be nice to see where emit()
was being called from.

If you just want a quick fix, you could try just commenting out lines 337-339
in pyrt. But if this is happening because of something in monitoring or
spanning_tree, I'd like to understand the problem better so that we could fix
it.

-- Murphy