You're in the right repository but the wrong branch -- the current development
branch is in the destiny branch (last updated within the past couple months).
To get this, after you clone the repository, use "git checkout destiny".

I have a number of patches pending for this branch, after which it will become
the new stable branch, and we'll be introducing a new development branch (a lot
of work has already been done on this).

-- Murphy