Item #1:
flowtracer and monitoring both do per flow statistics.  You might want to
examine how they do it (they use pylibopenflow to craft an OpenFlow message).

Item #2:
As I mentioned in response to your previous message, you must be using the
destiny branch of NOX (not zaku) to use OFPAT_ENQUEUE.  Please upgrade.

-- Murphy