Hi Murphy,

If I use following for NOX then would it be ok? , I have doubt because
we are getting for amd only not for intel separately.

My processor is of Intel.

http://releases.ubuntu.com/lucid/

ubuntu-10.04.3-desktop-amd64.iso
<http://releases.ubuntu.com/lucid/ubuntu-10.04.3-desktop-amd64.iso>

Can you please tell what  are you using and tested with NOX destiny?
Along with that please confirm is it safe to use destiny branch for all
features of openflow 1.0, as saw it unstable branch?

Thanks & Regards,

Sheili Mittal