Hi,
   There are two questions confuse me.
    The first one is how does the  parameter of functions deliver . For
example, the function:

    bool  Routing_module::check_route(const Route& route, uint16_t inport,
uint16_t outport) const which is defined in routing.cc.
   My question is where are  the value of inport and outport  from? I know they
may come from actual parameter, but where          does this function be called
?
    The second question is that there are many functions defined in routing.cc.
Does these functions run accroding to the order or something else when call the
routing component?
   Of course,  i may mistake something about NOX. Thank you for helping me.
  Best Wishes

                                                           Wang Jian

                                                            2012/2/14