Hi,

So I decided to upgrade to Destiny, and after warningless compilation I tried
to run  "./nox_core -i ptcp: switch"

but it freezes at:

00002|nox|INFO:nox bootstrap complete

Running "dpkg --info nox-dependencies.deb" I get:
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 788 bytes: control archive= 491 bytes.
     511 bytes,     9 lines      control
     499 bytes,     9 lines      control~
 Package: nox-dependencies
 Version: 0.1
 Architecture: all
 Depends: doxygen, doxypy, build-essential, python-dev, autoconf, automake,
make, g++, libtool, python-twisted, python-dev, swig, libssl-dev, libboost-dev
(>= 1.34.1), libboost-test-dev, libboost-filesystem-dev
 Suggests: git-core, libsqilte3-dev, python-simplejson
 Maintainer: KK Yap [yap...@stanford.edu]
             to be built from source.  There is no actual content
             in this package.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Ibrahim