-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Brian Milburn
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [NoXMail] Dr. Watson messages from NoXMail

Hi Bill,

What would be helpful is if you could try to find the sections in your log
files for that day that correspond to the times of the errors and send them
me. If you want to keep them off the list, just send them to my regular
email
address.

I have seen a few times where the program encountered terribly mal-formed
emails and thay caused the program to generate an error. However we do not
use
Dr. Watson. When these kinds of errors are encountered the program should
just
exit. In your case, there may have been something come in with improper
codes
in the email causing an error that was unhandled.

Are you running NT or 2000?

Also, the latest version of No-X-Mail is dated 1/13/03. We made several
internal changes that did not affect usage, but may have already corrected
the
problem you are describing.

If you like, you can get the latest version, and see if you get any more
errors. If you do, then maybe that would be the time to check the log files
and see if there is anything there that could indicate a problem and send it
to me.

One note, if it is a unhandled exception, there may not be anything in the
log
for the message that caused it. You may need to look in your Declude or
IMail
logs and see if there is any references there that correspond to the date
and
time of the error.

-Brian

On 01/21/03 9:44am you wrote...
>I'm running the NoXMail.exe dated 1/4/03 @ 2:58pm and received several Dr.
>Watson messages over the last week.  They specifically said:
>
>NoXMail.exe Exception: access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x00401b3e.
>Over the course of the week I received four of the Dr. Watson messages and
>processed approximately 10,000 Email messages.
>
>Around Christmas I was seeing some Dr. Watson messages from NoXMail, but
>they seemed to clear up with the 1/4 release (until last week).
>
>Let me know how I should best proceed.
>
>Thanks,
>-Bill Naber
>
>Naber
>
>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Solid Oak Software]
>

>Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-list%40mail.noxmail.com/
>Removal address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Solid Oak Software]

Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-list%40mail.noxmail.com/
Removal address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

l.com

---