It is still supported, just copy it over from your old file. I probably left
them out. Not many people use it because it is easier to hold them and check
them with the noxadmin program. It allows you to view and deliver them if you
like without the overhead of all those messages coming to your own computer.

On 01/28/03 7:11pm you wrote...
>Brian,
>
>I don't see ROUTESPAMSCORE in the latest version.  ROUTEADULTSCORE is there
>though.  Was it just left out of the .nox file?
>
>Mark
>

>Mark Seagroves                  voice: (865) 471-3506
>Dir, Campus Computing           fax: (865) 471-3555
>Asst Prof, Computer Science             e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Carson-Newman College

>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Solid Oak Software]
>

>Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-list%40mail.noxmail.com/
>Removal address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---