Thanks Bill,

Actually all we have to do is finish up the file storage stuff. It is a lot
different than Windows because we are operating on the StdInput instead of a
file, and are outputting as StdOutput to Postfix, (I think that is what it's
called anyway).

All the filtering works, and it would probably work right now as a simple
test, but we want to enable all the message hold/trash retrieval features.
Some of the utilities are not needed because they can be set up as cron
(chron?) jobs. (I'm not a Linux guy).

I will keep you informed.

-Brian

On 01/30/03 2:02pm you wrote...