Hi Mark,

Yes, when I issued new keys I guessed at the number of messages users were
processing because no one sent me any statistics.

If you could run the NoxAdmin app then cut and paste the statistics page and
send it to me off list, I'll make sure you get the proper license code.

Thanks

Brian

On 02/07/03 8:11am you wrote...
>Brian,
>
>Does the message below indicate my mail server is processing more mail than
>the SpamManger is licensed for?
>
>Mark
>

>>From:      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To:        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 00:00:29 -0500
>>Subject: SpamManager WARNING
>>

>>WARNING: Your daily message license level is being exceeded.
>>Incoming message scanning will cease when the number of incoming
>>messages exceeds your license level by 20%.
>>

>Mark Seagroves                  voice: (865) 471-3506
>Dir, Campus Computing           fax: (865) 471-3555
>Asst Prof, Computer Science             e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Carson-Newman College
>

>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Solid Oak Software]
>
>ware]
>

>Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-list%40mail.noxmail.com/
>Removal address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---