Am 27.10.10 03:39, schrieb Josimpson Ocaba:
----- "Lars Corneliussen"<m...@lcorneliussen.de>  wrote:

Hi,

* Support for other Languages for Visual Studio (Spanish,German,
etc... )

I have already done some work on supporting other languages in Visual

Studio.
That would require NPanday to handle satelite assemblies, though.

Since I'll write an article on NPanday for a German magazine I have to

get it working in a German VS, anyway. But if you have time to work on

it - even better.

BTW, I also started to refactor the Addin module to "command pattern"

for UI-actions.

I cherry-picked my old 1.2-commit and reapplied it to the current
trunk
- but without checking if it works.
Maybe you can at least extract the ideas.
Sure, we will try it out but I must say I'm not at all familiar with the german
language. I'm ok with adding this in for 2.0 since it has been awhile that some
of our users have requested for other languages to be supported. :)

Well, someone has to map all the needed commands. First thing to do is to extract all english command names to resources.

Or to refactor to a "real" addin, where we can access commands by their ids.... but that would be a quite big refactoring.
You can download a svn-based patch here:
http://lcorneliussen.de/utils/git-svn/github.com/lcorneliussen/npanday/tree/v2.0-GermanAddIn

It's based on following git branch:
http://github.com/lcorneliussen/npanday/tree/v2.0-GermanAddIn

Hope that helps.