The Sample webservice already fails to build so I added in a new webservice.

--
Joe Ocaba

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brett Porter" <br...@apache.org>
To: npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Friday, January 7, 2011 2:54:51 PM
Subject: Re: svn commit: r1050256 - in
/incubator/npanday/npanday-its/trunk/src/test: java/npanday/its/
resources/ClassLibraryWithWebReference/ClassLibraryWithWebReference/
resources/ClassLibraryWithWebReference/ClassLibraryWithWebReference/Web
References/ resource...

On 17/12/2010, at 11:30 AM, joc...@apache.org wrote:

> Author: jocaba
> Date: Fri Dec 17 00:30:10 2010
> New Revision: 1050256

> Log:
> [NPANDAY-334] Update Integration Tests in relation with the UAC & PAB removal
> enhancements Updated webreference sample test.

How come you had to change the sample app for this? Is there an impact for
backwards compat if the existing one didn't work?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
br...@apache.org