It should be possible, as long as you are adding the
<extensions>true</extensions> flag to your plugin's use. This is all internal
to Maven - if there is somewhere that NPanday can't pick that up then it might
possibly need to be adjusted.

What is the exact trace of the problem? Do you have a minimal test project you
could attach to JIRA?

Cheers,
Brett

--