Hi Brett, you got it right, i think :-)

If Archiva does the job, ok!

Hudson is defenitely a good choice. It works good with maven. I can help naming the things to be setup for the build. Or would we get access to the build servers ourselves? The easiest would defeniteley be to install Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 on the boxes, though. Maybe they have that already?

- Lars