This needs to be sorted out.

Niall

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache NPanday 1.3-incubating Released
To: gene...@incubator.apache.org

I didn't recall a release vote on this list and searching the NPanday
list I see the following which confirms that:

http://markmail.org/message/exvh6mjwqi6kpcjp

Releases require the Incubator PMC approval - not just your mentor's
votes and for that you should have held a vote on this list. This
release is therefore not sanctioned by the ASF and should be removed
until it is.

Niall