Hi Everyone,

With the many changes in our trunk recently I feel that this is too much for
a point release and could fall into a 1.4-incubating release in itself.
Having NPanday being built on Maven 3.x is also a major change for me. So
what do you guys think if we branch out from a certain revision and release
that as 1.3.1-incubating instead? Of course we will make sure that the
revision will be stable.

With this branch out we can also lessen the time for preparation for the
release instead of stabilizing the issues that are in trunk. I'm very much
biased on getting a 1.3.1-incubating ASAP :D

What do the others think?

Cheers,

Joe