Hi,

I am currently trying to setup a Maven build consisting of a mixed
configuration (I am using 1.5-incubator-SNAPSHOT):

1.       Java Library (jar packaging)

2.       Windows Executable (winexe packaging)
The release should be a jar containing the Java library with an embedded exe
(So I can load the binary from within my Java code)

When using the Maven assembly plugin, all I get is this:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2.1:single (make-assembly) on
project lib-psexec-assembly: Failed to create assembly: Error adding file-set
for 'de.cware.utils:lib-psexec-service:winexe:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' to archive: Error
adding archived file-set. PlexusIoResourceCollection not found for:
C:\Maven-Repository\de\cware\utils\lib-psexec-service\1.0.0-SNAPSHOT\lib-psexec-service-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.exe:
 No such archiver: 'exe'. -> [Help 1]
So it seems there is no archiver available to handle exe resources.

So my question now is:
How do I configure the assembly to do this or is the such an assembler simply
missing from NPanday and one should be implemented.

I would volunteer implementing one, if this would be the way to go, I just
don't want to implement something that isn't needed.

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service
Inhaber