Hi,

I am having a issue with embedded resources and NPanday. Project compiles
correctly with Visual Studio but when I try to get NPanday to do the compile
the following is reported:

[INFO] ...\trunk\resources\resource.resx(123,5): error RG0000: Could not
find file '...\trunk\assigned.ico'. Line 123, position 5.

If i move the *.ico files up into the trunk directory the project compiles
correctly in NPanday but then fails when using Visual Studio. I have tried
adding a <resources> section in the POM file but the entry seems to have no
affect at all and I have also found this old ticket on Codeplex
http://npanday.codeplex.com/workitem/10603?ProjectName=npanday which links
to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-227 which reports as being
unresolved.

Is there any way to get both Visual Studio and NPanday happy with being able
to compile the project?

Thanks,

Jamie