Rats. I wanted to do a demo on Thursday using Visual Studio 2010, and I could not get 1.3.0 to work. I guess I'll have to try Visual Studio 2005 instead. I don't have Visual Studio 2008.

I was hoping the SNAPSHOT might have an installer for Windows :-(

I don't think I have the time (before Thursday) to get set up to build from the source.

Cheers, Eric

On 2011-04-26 1:36 PM, Wendy Smoak wrote:
On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Eric Kolotyluk
<eric.koloty...@gmail.com>  wrote:
 From any of the references at

http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.3.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT/guide/installation/index.html
Got it.  Those are docs for the SNAPSHOT (note the url) and 1.3.1 has
not yet been released.  There are some discussions on the dev list
about the release as well as making nightly builds available from the
CI server, but currently I think the best advice is to build it from
source.

Come join us on the dev list if you need help getting set up,
otherwise stay tuned for more info once the infrastructure gets sorted
out.