Could you explain (sorry, if this is "again") what you are trying to do, and where you encounter trouble? Maybe you could attach the pom and a file showing the console output?

_
Lars

Am 13.05.11 01:34, schrieb Eric Kolotyluk:
I have 1.4.0 installed in VS 2010, but I am still unable to do a mvn compile. Should we try to sort out the problems now, or should I just wait until the final 1.4.0 release?

Cheers, Eric

On 2011-05-12 9:24 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Karla Jacobsen<kjaco...@cdmtech.com> wrote:

I tried downloading the 1.4.0-incubating release of NPanday, but none of the
downloads work
(http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.4.0-incubating/download.html). Is someone still working on that release? Has anyone been able to download
it so far?
It hasn't been released yet, the vote is still under way on the dev
list.  The site probably got published too soon.

If you'd like to help test it, check the dev list for the vote thread
which will have a url [1] and then post your feedback there.

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-npanday-dev/201105.mbox/%3cBANLkTi=gH3Xco=lbzzegm+nribix8zt...@mail.gmail.com%3e