Hi Brett! :)

the project unfortunately is not OpenSource - and uses our internal
parent pom stored in our Artifactory - so it would a little difficult
for me to share it.

What is weird is that on my machine everything works fine and on our
Jenkins server too, on my co-worker machine it is broken...

Any hint?
TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/