The following is the guide you're looking for:

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/NPanday/job/NPanday-docs/ws/target/jenkins-site/guide/advanced/index.html

Be sure to include the version "1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT" in any plugin
declarations to ensure you get the right one.

Feedback on the documentation is most welcome!

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
br...@apache.org