Von: Octavian [mailto:h.octav...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. November 2014 11:34
An: npanday-users@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: NPanday compile plugin doesn't get dll dependencies

Hello,
The maven-compile-plugin with the version "1.4.0-incubating" works if I put a
dependency as the one below:

       <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.logging</groupId>
            <artifactId>log4net</artifactId>
            <version>1.2</version>
            <type>dll</type>
        </dependency>

The pom file of this library is with packaging "dll".

The version "1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT" doesn't bring this dll and the install
phase fails with:
The type or namespace name 'log4net' could not be found (are you missing a
using directive or an assembly reference?)

Interesting is that if I use "<type>library</type>" for the above dependency it
builds with success.

So why the behaviour changed between 1.4.0-incubating and
1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT?
Now I have to change the dependencies from type "dll" to type "library"?

Thanks,
Octavian

PS: I need to use 1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT because of a fix on
maven-resgen-plugin