--- Együd Csaba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

> Hi All,

Hi Együd.

> does anybody have experiences importing npgsql support into VS2005 express
> edition? I mean the built in database support in the gui.
> I try to add a new datasource but I cant see a Postgres provider. Neither
> the ODBC connection works (no tables, views etc.).
> I would prefer the .net way.

Npgsql doesn't support vs.net 2005 yet :(
We need to implement the design time support for it. We already have some code
in progress. As soon as we get something done about it I will let you know.

Also, I think you would get more responses by using our Forums:
http://pgfoundry.org/forum/?group_id=1000140

--
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.