We all agree that the 312.01 price is expensive. That is the Holiday
and Small venue price. I am sure that when he plays a large venue
like the Garden or other, the price will not be that much more than
the going rate for any concert there. Vegas is for high rollers and
celebs.
Anyway, all you people who are complaining about the price, I hope
that  we wont see your picture in any of the pics from the event :-)

Michael B