From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Sent: Fri, 12 May 2006 23:13:33 -0400
Subject: Re: NPNY: in defense of Derek

Hey, Prince himself said it best, "the ride up front is better when you'be
been in the back, and that's a fact"!
I've done nose bleed and I've done up close. Up  close is much better,
especially since I've found that "nose bleed"  is still stuck in 1984
(SHAME). Still as someone said earlier, to each his own. Tonia, do you girl!
It is your money, your time and your pleasure, whatever makes you happy. In
this world of madness, I say happiness is the way to go and whatever does it
for you, do it!

Viv

<Moderator: 2 things should note:  Prince was definitely not refer to being
in front of his concerts in that lyric and Viv is 5'10" and some what taller
with shoes on so it doesn't matter what she stands in a show :-P  -Derek>