From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: npny@lists.panix.com <npny@lists.panix.com>
Sent: Fri May 19 06:51:38 2006
Subject: Re: NPNY: 3121 Sales For The Week of 5.15.06

Boy if I were Prince I would never make a video again... you guys are
tough. Will you ever be happy again?
If you want the excitement of old... look back to your DVD's and VHS
recordings. Prince is not a young man anymore. Still funky, but he
cant be expected to dance around on stage and in videos anymore.

Michael B :-P

<Moderator: Nobody says he has to dance aroumd, but it would be nice to
have a nice video that isn't him in then band on a sound stage. It's been
doen over and over and over again :-P  -Derek>