From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Turner, Robin T
C-E LCMC LRC LEO
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 6:57 AM
To: 'npny@lists.panix.com'
Subject: RE: NPNY: Today on NPGMC

Now Derek:

You know quite a few people have asked for the Ahdio shows, especially ones
that weren't members during the $100 per year Timeframe.

The only problem is, there are enough out there that would gladly send it to
them for free if they'd ask.  I could see possibly paying if it had a
digipak/jacket, liner notes etc.

But, Alas a $ is a $ and that's the way it goes in Princedom.

Peace

Robin aka CherryMoon

PS:  Not comment on GCS or GSC or whateva.........

<Moderator: Yea... I bet your the one that asked for the GCS performance!

I have to question again what is the point of the NPGMC. Where is the music?!
Isn't that a bit of mispresentation? Actually correction. Larry is a member of
the NPG so it would make sense to sell Larry stuff...

Wow! When I think of it I hope they put out a Mr. Hayes album so I won't buy it
too!

Hopefully one day they create a Prince Music Club and sell actual Prince musical
type content. Wow that would be the day  -Derek>