615305dbd369d4aad106dc9b795814477e972de0d01da940473b1b62ca0901089da7b7cf24e2
9548350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

How long is the performance scheduled to be? I dont want to get there more
than an hour before the show if the show is going to be a  less than a half
hour.

Michael B

<Moderator: I have no idea. People that went to the today show reported it
being about an hour. I haven't had a chance to survey one of the other shows
to get a lay of the land.  -Derek>