<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Congrats for winning the Webby award.  Mr. nelson is cute!!!

<Moderator: I convnced that this is joke. -Derek>

thebumpsquad@yahoogroups.com wrote:  From Paisley Park 9 on the site formerly
known as the Music Club?

Greetings Family,

The NPG Music Club has been in xistence 4 more than 5 years. In that
time we've learned a great deal from each other and about this brave
new online world we have all chosen 2 b part of. The members we have
been 4tunate enough 2 have join r family have truly made this the
best music club any artist could ever dream of. And all the things
we have been a part of 2gether -- the concerts, the celebrations,
the soundchecks, the discussions and the un4gettable music -- have
shown us what a New Power Generation can truly b. We thank u from r
hearts 4 sharing urselves and ur love of the music with all of us.
It has been a blessing.

Once the NPG Music Club won the 2006 Webby Award, discussions within
the NPG began 2 center on what was next. What's the next step in
this ever-changing xperiment? The achievements of the past cannot be
questioned and we are truly grateful 4 everything that has been
accomplished. But in its current 4m there is a feeling that the
NPGMC gone as far as it can go. In a world without limitations and
infinite possibilities, has the time come 2 once again make a leap
of faith and begin anew? These r ?s we in the NPG need 2 answer. In
doing so, we have decided 2 put the club on hiatus until further
notice.

The NPG Music Club was a first step; the lessons learned will last
4ever. Now comes a time of great reflection and restructuring. The
future holds nothing but endless opportunity and we plan on seizing
it wholeheartedly. Don't u want 2 come?

Love4oneanother,
NPG Music Club 4ever