Happy  Feet
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 18:53:44 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It really is a cute little tune.  When is the album to be released, anyone
know?  The song gives you Happy Feet.  I am with you Derek, Dylan and I
can't wait to go see the movie.  We saw the trailer when went to see Open
Season(which was really funny).  It looks really funny.

Lisa T.
(Purple Crazy)

<Moderator: Soundtrack comes out Oct 24, 2006.

The trailer had John rapping "Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge. I'm
trying not to lose my head" then he proceeds to hold his head. How cute is
that?!  -Derek>