Hurt my head too but I understood the maad influential incorporations the
flatuations reguritate in the disseminations....

Sorry... its Monday :)

From: Kelly Salaam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: Timberlake admits to 'huge influence' of Prince on   new
CD
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:25:21 -0700 (PDT)

As a former background singer for Techno recording artists Inner City, a
Producer and solo Techno recorded artist, I find that genre of music is
Prince influenced and Justin
   Timberlake is an artist who wants to incorporate Techno Music as
someone who embraces it. I am influenced by "the Master" and his work and
am versatile 'nuf to be as much influenced by his dance and club music,
ballads, avant guard, jazz and so are several other artists.

<Moderator: Wow! I thought I was finally rid of you. I see someone is
letting you user there computer...

Did it hurt you head to reply to actual thread as much as it hurt mine
trying to read your reply?  -Derek>

Amil Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   This article was posted on Prince.org:
http://www.prince.org/msg/8/202846

about the Prince influence on Justin Timberlake's new album.

Track #3 "Sexy Ladies" sounds like Prince actually produced the song!
Has anyone heard it? It's crazy - straight Prince music.

Amil