Taken from wishuhvn on housequake.com...spreading the news around :-)

Dar

My brother who lives out there in NYC and is part of an events planning
business is thinking about having a seriously purple Prince party at his
space in Manhattan. It would be a "multi media interactive posh love
bizzzzaarrrreeee experience" as he put it...That means no jeans...Alot of
time and money would be spent getting the party right...Who would be
interested in something like this. He's looking at the Sat be4 Thanksgiving
most likely. I live in Hawaii but will be out visiting that entire week. I'm
being transferred to South Korea the first week of January and would like to
have one hell of a Prince party...Here's the link to the website for his
space http://www.avenyc.com/
Let me know what U think and if there's enough serious interest--it'll be
on! I know NewPowerNY is out there so I would love to hear from them and
include them in the planning...

Email me direct if you'd like at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<Moderator: Is NPNY really that hrad to find? I glad you spotted that and passed it along because I don't spend more then 2 seconds on any board :-/ -Derek>