Actually if Derek has skype or something like that, you could just
call him and give your review/recap from out there on a cellphone  on
your  way back to the hotel  or something. He could record it and
edit it all later.

Daryle

<Moderator: Actually that is the plan, but I factored in Time
Zone difference and when Prince when Prince will actually decide to peform
and it all equaled a bad idea :-D  -Derek>