When you guys saw him, did you say "Can we taaaalk for a minute?"

   Sorry, I couldn't resist!

   Cool story  :)

<Moderator: :-P  -Derek>

Amil Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   I met Tevin Campbell tonight! I was walking with my friends Ashlene
and Sumeet down 8th Ave, past 52nd (NYC). Ashlene spotted a guy
walking into a Rite Aid on a nearby corner, and called out, "Thats
Tevin Campbell!" I didnt believe her, so I chilled outside while
Sumeet and Ashlene went inside to scope it out.

Ashlene is a huge fan and has been trying to get in touch with him
for months now (she's a journalist and has interviewed lots of
singers, including Sumeet: http://www.ashleneonline.com).

A few minutes later, Sumeet calls my cell and says it's Tevin, and
that they're talking to him inside. So I went in, and they had
stopped him as he was buying some ice cream to take back to his
apartment.

I took a photo of Ashlene and Tevin from my cell phone camera:
http://www.soundvillains.com/tevinashlene.jpg

We went to a Starbucks with Tevin across the street and talked for
about 20 min. Really nice guy. Lives in that area of Manhattan.
Ashlene is prob going to do an interview with him and put it up on
her site soon.

Anyway, it was a funny little random story, so I thought I would
share it! I dont think he gets recognized much anymore... except by
Prince fans, of course. :-)

Amil

next album is and who he is working with at the moment. I vaguely remember a
mention he was working with someone, but I can't remember -Derek>