whoa whoa. WHAT Superbowl. In Miami?  Prince is playing Miami this year?

<Moderator: Yup! where you been? This has been rumored for a year now!
-Derek>

On Dec 7, 2006, at 2:43 PM, NuPwrSoul wrote:

whoa... looks like 2007 has the potential to be another
prince-all-up-in-the-place year.  Superbowl, rumored tour, and 5
grammy noms?

And D you know you are so WRONG for that!

<Moderator: what? I was even nice and left a comment on her myspace
page :-D  -Derek>