From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Zaheer Ali
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:09 PM
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: Prince NY Photo Exhibit

I actually didn't try to... usually it's not allowed esp with issues of
reproducing photographs/images, so I didn't even ask.

They did have museum post cards with one of the images on it (the one with him
standing in front of the building with all the music notes)... and those were
free.  The woman told me to take as much as I wanted so I grabbed a handful :)

I'll be out of town this weekend, so if y'all go, sorry I won't be able to make
it.  Have fun!