From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of anna hensley
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [thebumpsquad] Question; When I Lay My Hands on U/u Make My
Sunshine

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what album Lay my hands on u and be
my sunshine where on. Thanks.

(When I Lay My Hands On U and U Make My Sun Shine (Long version) were
available on the downloadable CD, "The Chocolate Invasion" which was
available on the Former Music Club site. Hopefully, when 3121 officially
launches this summer, it will be added back.-j7)