Taken from:

http://www.prince.org/msg/7/230845

Chelsea Rodgers.com

Im not sure if some 1 posted this, but
I found, read some info on another site.
That says this sight is regestrd to Paisley Park Enterprie.

www.chelsearodgers.com
(page still Under Construction)

Registrant:
Paisley Park Enterprises
7801 AUDUBON RD
CHANHASSEN, MN 55317-8205
US

Domain Name: CHELSEARODGERS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Paisley Park Enterprises
7801 AUDUBON RD
CHANHASSEN, MN 55317-8205
US

(So with the site being purchased on January 8th, this is an idea
that has been in place 4 awhile.

Hmm.  I wonder if Chelsea knows Cynthia Rose, or if she has been
interviewed by Vanessa Barthlomew or perhaps here and Vanessa Bet
are good friends.....O.K. u all see where I am going with this.
Remember, Violet Brown was also a real person but made her (a
fictional version) in2 a reporter on the Music Club.-j7)