Well I dont think its the greatest album & I do think lyrically its pretty
damn cheesy.......but 4 the time being I am really digging Mr. Goodnight
(despite the rap), Chelsea Rogers & Somewhere Here on Earth.  The rest will
have to grow on me.  I don't always expect perfection from Prince.  At least
its something new to listen to.    U all ain't never satisfied!!  BTW - I
don't think the 3121 perfume smells like an old lady but its a damn weak
scent.