This is the first time in a long time that I have checked this email
folder. I am sorry that my post will probably not be a favored one...
I really think that Prince's wishes should be respected and that the
sites referenced in the previous email should remove the images of
him as is being requested. The reasoning behind the idea of Prince
being a celebrity in the public domain, is weak. That reasoning is
used by the sharks in the media and disgusting paparazi.

Michael B

<Moderator: Which would be find, but the request are excessive. Its one
thing to request a copyrighted photo to be removed. it's another to request
a picture of a Tattoo on your arm removed.   -Derek>